Be prepared for any adventure with the new Pelican™ Cargo BX50 Case. Pelican Cargo cases are the perfect solution to keep your valuable gear, clothing, tools, and even dry food organized, secured, and protected. Built with the same legendary performance and quality Pelican is known for, Pelican™ Cargo cases are extremely durable, weather tested, and feature a limited lifetime guarantee (cases only). Ready to mount and protect, Pelican Cargo cases can be attached to your roof rack, truck bed, or stored in your SUV.
- WEATHER RESISTANT AND DUSTPROOF Tested to Mil-Spec 810G to protect against 70 mph wind-blown rain and dust. With a rubber gasketed lid, Pelican™ Cargo cases are weather resistant and dustproof.
- ROTO-MOLDED CONSTRUCTION Designed to withstand serious impact in the most extreme conditions, made of lightweight polymer with UV blocking agents
- MOUNTING KIT INTERFACE PLATE Specially designed plate accepts Mounting Kit (sold separately) draw latch/ connection point. Also provides additional tie-down points. (Compatible with the Side Mounting Kit)
- TIE-DOWN PLATES Integrated tie-down plates mate with our Vehicle Mounting Kits, or use with ratchet straps or rope to open the case while tied down.
- E-COATED STEEL LATCHES - Over-center design steel latches are easily opened from the top of the case and include padlock hasps. Every part gets a twin-layer electroplate coating for superior corrosion resistance.
- HEAVY DUTY LAY-FLAT HANDLES Designed for the military, our lay-flat handles stay out of the way, lock at 90˚ and offer a comfortable, full grip. A huge improvement over rope handles.
Pelican Products, Inc. (“Pelican”) guarantees its Pelican™ Cargo cases for a lifetime against breakage or defects in workmanship. This lifetime warranty does not cover mounting hardware, which Pelican warrants against defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. To the extent permitted by law, Pelican’s liability is limited to the case. Pelican will either repair or replace any broken or defective product, at our sole option. All warranty claims of any nature are barred if the product has been altered, damaged or in any way physically changed, or subjected to abuse, misuse, negligence or accident.