The Pelican™ 9470 is built with a set of XL wheels and a retractable pull handle, providing easy transport over rough terrain. An intelligent control system calculates and displays current battery life and also allows the user to regulate the intensity of the light, choose the desired run time and select from three pre-set power levels.
The Pelican™ 9470 RALS features four telescopic masts (each extends to nearly 6 feet) and four 360° articulating light heads. For extended applications, the 9470 can run continuously on wall power. The extremely powerful lighting system provides convenient and ecologically responsible alternatives to wasteful generator-powered light.
- Four telescoping light heads with 40 LEDs (total)
- Multi-terrain trolley with 1.5" wheels
- Remote activation with iControl keypad or Bluetooth® app
- Full-time battery level indication with low-level flashing indicator
- Housed in a Pelican™ protector case
- Silent operation
- Cool operating temperatures
- No exhaust
- Upright and lie-flat pole brackets
- Dual USB power adapters
- Materials: polypropylene body, aluminum head and mast and polycarbonate lens
- Mast extends to 82”
- Cord length: 13.78”
The Pelican™ 9470 RALS model contain sealed lead acid batteries that can generate hydrogen gas when charging. It is imperative that these products are charged, as instructed, with the case lid open to allow any gases to escape as charging with the lid closed poses a significant hazard. Failure to abide by this instruction could result in injury and/or damage to property. Please refer to the warnings provided in the instructions for the unit and on a decal affixed to the inside of the case adjacent to the cavity where the charger unit is packed.